Nintendo just annouced Amiibo part 4 (release on 12 March) and part 5 (release on 29 April).
Design of NEW Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Koopa are come from original Super Mario Bros. series.
We will start pre-order very soon!
即將在PS4/ X1高清復活的DmC：Definitive Edition，其賣點內容如下：
– 調整平衡度 – 收集玩家意見兩年時間後達至最完美平衡度！
– 收錄上一代的所有DLC內容 – 包括COSTUMES，武器SKINS等等，當然還有”VERGIL’S DOWNFALL” CAMPAIGN！
– 全新VERGIL的”BLOODY PALACE”模式！
– 追加TURBO MODE – 遊戲內容速度提升20%！
– 追加HARDCORE 模式！
– 追加”GODS MUST DIE”難度！
– 追加”MUST STYLE”模式！
– 全新COSTUMES – DANTE 及VERGIL
Here are just some of the awesome new features of DmC: Definitive Edition:
- 60 fps and 1080p resolution — It looks and feels super smooth to play.
- Uprezzed Graphics — Including textures, characters, and cinematics.
- Big Bundle of Content — The game includes DmC: Devil May Cry, plus all released DLC: Vergil’s Downfall campaign, 3 Dante skins, 3 Dante weapon skins, and the item finder.
- New Skins — 2 new character skins. Devil May Cry 1 Dante and Classic Vergil.
- Turbo Mode — Turbo Mode returns to the Devil May Cry series, with the game running 20% faster in this mode.
- Hardcore Mode — Hardcore mode retains the experience of DmC, but with a throwback to the classic Devil May Cry games in terms of balance. In this mode, which can be toggled on all difficulty levels, the style system has been rebalanced to make ranking up much harder and ranks deteriorate much quicker. In addition, Devil Trigger doesn’t launch enemies into the air, parrying takes more skill, and all enemies hand out more damage.
- Manual Target Lock — We’ve seen more requests for this than any other feature! The manual target lock works as closely to the classic Devil May Cry lock on as possible and has fully configurable controls.
- Vergil Bloody Palace — Only second to Manual Target Lock in terms of the number of fan requests! This is a new Bloody Palace mode featuring 60 levels and Vergil as the playable character.
- Must Style Mode — This is a hardcore modifier on an epic scale that can be played over any difficulty level. Players must be at an S rank or higher to deal any damage to enemies.
- Gods Must Die Difficulty Mode — This is DmC Definitive Edition’s hardest difficulty mode. It takes DmC’s ridiculously hard Dante Must Die mode and adds a touch more punishment: All enemies spawn with Devil Trigger active and no items or health drops can be used.
- Rebalanced and Retuned — We’ve studied fan feedback and made a whole host of tweaks and balance changes. The style system has been rebalanced, as have bosses. Exploits have been fixed in combat and some of Dante’s moves rebalanced, such as the Demon Evade. Gameplay tweaks have been made following hardcore player testing; frames have been removed from Kablooey shots, Parry/Evade windows adjusted, and collectibles, keys and doors redistributed.
- Integration of Popular Community Mods — DmC Definitive Edition includes community mods such as an optional timer disable for Bloody Palace Mode, a triple dash for Angel Evade, and the ability to hit red and blue enemies with any weapon.
- New Cutscene — an added cinematic scene that never made it into the original.